Here’s what’s been happening with GlobeSmart in June:
Introducing IBI 3.0
IBI 3.0 is here! This upgrade to Aperian Global’s science-based online assessment, the Inclusive Behaviors Inventory, includes:
- Revised survey items, enhanced final reporting, and dynamic advice based on the user’s score for each dimension and sub-dimension
- A “Leadership Indicator” for users who identify as people managers; the survey updates dynamically to show relevant questions based on the user’s role.
- New scores for key inclusion indicators
- And much more
Learn more about the full IBI 3.0 release here!
Resources for the Modern Hybrid Workforce
Looking for some guidance with the modern “hybrid work” environment? We’ve rolled out two helpful blog posts over the last month you can check out:
- How GlobeSmart Supports the Hybrid Working Environment
- Ensuring Equity and Inclusion in the Hybrid Workplace
Additionally, you should be sure to check out our newest Learning Module: The Essentials of Managing a Hybrid Workforce.
“Inclusive Leadership, Global Impact”
Finally, some exciting news: Aperian Global is proud to announce the publication of Inclusive Leadership, Global Impact, co-written by the company’s co-founder and Managing Partner Dr. Ernest Gundling and Dr. Cheryl Williams, a university professor and former HR executive. The book is available for purchase on Amazon here.
Have you checked out the extensive GlobeSmart resource library yet?
Download infographics, read quick guides and listen to webinars here.
About the Author
Caroline Henry , GlobeSmart Product Manager
As the GlobeSmart Product Manager, Caroline is responsible for all things GlobeSmart. She works closely with the product development team on product discovery, design, and delivery. Her mission is to make sure we’re building a GlobeSmart that works for our customers.
Stay up-to-date with GlobeSmart
Sign up to receive our latest insights on global collaboration and inclusion in the workplace.