The IBI examines the following topics:
- Learning About Bias: How aware are we of our own biases? How do we begin to learn about those who are different?
- Building Key Skills: What critical skills do we have for acting in a more inclusive way?
- Working Across Boundaries: How successful are we in working with various aspects of diversity such as gender, generational, functional, cognitive, or cultural?
- Becoming a Champion: What are we doing to champion inclusion? How well are we doing?
- Getting Results: How well do we link inclusion to business results?
Upon completing the assessment a detailed feedback report is provided that includes:
- Inclusive behaviors scores on each dimension
- Dimension definitions and strategies for development
- Advice for improving in lower-scoring areas and a personal action plan
- Aggregate scores for each dimension (if using the team or organization version)
- Aggregate peer ratings (if using the IBI 360 Multi-Rater version)