The assessment measures three key areas of global team effectiveness – Communication, Process, and Inclusion – along with seven underlying elements that are key to improving performance in diverse global teams.
The GTA Report
A detailed feedback report is available for the team leader or facilitator containing:
- Overall scores and priority ranking of the seven elements of team eﬀectiveness
- Top ﬁve team strengths and weaknesses by survey item
- Demographic gap analysis of team members’ responses
- Comparison with other internal and external teams
- Anonymous comments from team members