The IBI examines:
- Learning About Bias: How aware are we of our own biases? How do we begin to learn about those who are different?
- Building Key Skills: What critical skills do we have for acting in a more inclusive way?
- Working Across Boundaries: How successful are we in working with aspects of diversity such as gender, generational, functional, cognitive, or cultural?
- Becoming a Champion: What are we doing to champion inclusion?
- Getting Results: How well do we link inclusion to business results?
The IBI Report
Upon completing the assessment a detailed feedback report is provided that includes:
- Inclusive behaviors scores on each dimension
- Dimension definitions and strategies for development
- Advice for improving in lower-scoring areas and a personal action plan
- Aggregate scores for each dimension (if using the team or organization version)
- Aggregate peer ratings (if using the IBI 360 Multi-Rater version)
IBI for Team and Organization Use
The IBI for Team and Organizational Use provides collective results of the survey.
If your organization does not have a certified IBI facilitator, we can provide administration of the assessment, along with a facilitated debrief of the results.
IBI 360 Multi-Rater
With the IBI 360, leaders and managers can contrast their self-assessment with peer assessments, providing a full and well-rounded picture of their current level of inclusion.
The tool is designed to be used for self-development and coaching. It can be readily integrated into leadership development programs along with organization-wide inclusion initiatives.